Aspiring Candidates are Go!

Friday 30 January 2009 |

Another meeting, another recruit looking to stand for the party. These eager beavers are going to be known as 'Aspiring Candidates'; our new name for people seeking to be candidates before the final list is submitted in May.

Today's Aspiring Candidate was a political author with plenty to say about corruption, waste and the democratic deficit in the European Union. More importantly though, he had a wealth of ideas about how to fix it. Libertas is all about solutions, so he should fit right in.

If you fancy putting yourself forward to become an Aspiring Candidate, just send an email to uk@libertas.eu and someone will get back to you about how to proceed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am won over! Libertas are saying exactly what I want to hear.

No Gordon Brown you will not get my vote this time. I've supported Labour for 15 years, and been an active Labour Party member for 7 years, but frankly I have had enough of Labour's flawed EU policy and Brown's undemocratic action by denying the UK a referendum on the treaty of Lisbon. Not just denying us that, but never actually telling the British people what he's gotten us into. Labour have denied our nation a voice, Labour denies even its membership a voice. I have a voice. I will use it. I'm voting Libertas. - David. :-)

Post a Comment