Office Politics

Friday 30 January 2009 |

I had the privilege of visiting our brand new office in central London on Tuesday (right next to Victoria tube station) for another of our weekly 'start up' meetings. A huge range of topics were discussed, from broad policy direction to what to wear to the official party launch next month (yes, that was my question).

Everything's moving very quickly now, and the scale of the venture is starting to dawn on me. We have a large number of roles to fill in the party and while volunteers are coming forward every day, we need many more.

Who are we looking for? Researchers, writers, organizers, people to run social functions, communications officers, bloggers, fundraisers and leafleters.

If you think that you have anything to offer, even just a bit of time, please do get in touch today, and tomorrow you could be part of the most exciting political project that Europe has ever seen. That's how I got started and I am enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I contacted Libertas before Christmas by both phone and email and have since heard nothing. Not the way to make a good first impression.

Libertas Insider said...

Well that's very poor, and I am extremely sorry to hear that. There have been some growing pains as one would expect; I hope that you will be able to forgive our rudeness and try again.

If you send an email to uk@libertas.eu I will guarantee you a response tomorrow. Stick your phone number in and someone will call you too.

Anonymous said...

No, they can call me. I would assume they still have my email.

Post a Comment